TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Tight by Alessandra Torre

tight is live

Summary: I was happy in my small town. In my life as a single, thirty-two year old woman. I had a good job, wonderful friends, my independence.

I also hadn't been laid in three years. Hadn't been on a date in two. Had stopped counting calories and wearing makeup... a while ago.

Then Brett Jacobs waltzed in. Caressed my thigh, dug rough fingers into my hair, lowered his soft mouth to my skin, took sexual control of my mind and stirred it all around with what he packed in his pants. He flipped my quiet life upside down and crawled into a place in my heart I thought was dead.

The issues?
His secret.
Her.
The fact that I don't even know she exists, and he thinks she's dead.

Everything is about to hit the fan and I can't hold on to him tight enough.

TIGHT Final CoverTitle: Tight
Series: standalone
Author: Alessandra Torre
Publisher: Self Published
Released: 7th February 2015
Genre: Dark Erotic Romance
Format: eGalley
Source: via Author for an honest review - thank you so much!

I was a fan of Alessandra Torre’s before reading Tight, but now I’m addicted to this author. I cannot tell you how much I loved this book. It had everything and I was left in awe. In the beginning, Ms Torre explains that this was written a little differently, but HOLY SMOKES what a book. Riley is such an amazing character, but she was annoying me with her suspiciousness. Brett, wooooooo, what a hot fella, what a lovable man, what heartache he had to endure.

Thirty-two year old Riley Johnson has a quiet life in the small town of Quincy. Being the Chief of Police’s daughter isn’t an easy task either, with any potential relationships tested by his background checks and DNA samples. But it will come in handy for her new relationship that has everybody in town talking about the hot rich man that whisks Riley away to romantic weekends on his private plane.

Riley was attending her best friends bachelorette party when she first met Brett Jacobs. This sweet man offered her slippers when her too small heels turned her feet into blistery pain. With that first meeting their electrical charge was undeniable.

The next night was the girls last in paradise. They headed out to a club and danced their night away. Before long, Riley realised the men in the club weren’t worthy of her body, she could only think of one, Brett. Riley headed outside to get some air, she sensed someone approaching her, it was his voice and imposing form that turned her needy.

“I needed him. My body needed him. Wanted more. I had behaved in the hallway of the 8th floor. I had made a mistake. I didn’t intend to make another.”

Their need for each other was insatiable, their hands needy and their bodies unable to stay apart. Brett told her:

“If I have you, you will not return to life as you know it. You will bend for me, spread for me, allow me to have every inch of your surface, all while screaming my name and shuddering into my heart.”
“Then take me.”

As the months went by, Riley and Brett tried to spend as much time with each other as they could. Travelling to beautiful, exotic locations. But as time continued, Riley started to question some things and pieces to the puzzle that was Brett just didn’t fit together. Once Riley’s suspicions started, she couldn’t stop them from getting bigger and had formulated a plan.

During the book there are chapters from a character named Kitten. She was stolen and drugged and was kept as a slave. Kitten fights and fights and never gives up hope even when her body was broken and bruised. Her love for a man is what kept her going, knowing he would find her and save her from this hell.

Follow the voyage to discover what secrets Brett holds and what activities he gets up to when Riley is back in their room. Find out who Kitten is, how her story meshes within the lives of others and how it all began. I was on a rollercoaster with this one, the unpredictability and mystery of who Kitten is had me addicted from the first page. Tight had parts of action, fun, hot steamy scenes, romance, emotional turmoil and heartache. But it was the unpredictable events that had me crying at the end, unable to comprehend what I was reading, I had to read it twice to make sure I read it right the first time. This is one unbelievable journey and every romance reader that enjoys the dark side MUST read this one. MUST!
5 PAPER HEARTS big heart buttons goodreads

hearts

About the Author

alessandra torreA New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal Bestselling Author, Alessandra Torre has written eight novels, four of which became #1 Erotic Bestsellers.

Her first book, Blindfolded Innocence, was a breakout hit, rising to the top of the charts on Kindle and Amazon where it attracted the interest of major publishing houses and garnered Torre her first print deal with Harlequin HQN. Less than twelve months later, Torre signed a second print deal, this time with Redhook (Hachette) for her erotic thriller The Girl in 6E.

From her home near the warm waters of the Emerald Coast in Florida, she devotes several hours each day to various writing projects and interacting with her fans on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest. Happily married and with one son, she loves watching SEC football games, horseback riding, reading and watching movies.

Torre has four books slated for release in 2015. To stay informed, consider subscribing to her popular monthly newsletter.

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitterInstagramPinterest