TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Extraction Point by Heather C. Leigh - BLOG TOUR

series review tour - Extraction pointHave a look at this fabulous novella series, Ricochet is a fantastic trilogy with bits of everything. Grab your copy now.
ricochet extraction point

Extraction Point (Ricochet #3)

by Heather C. Leigh
Release Date: 12th April 2015
Genre: Contemporary Romance

Rick "Ricochet" Brennan served eight years as an elite Marine special ops Force Recon soldier. After an injury, and the terrible memories from that night, he retires and goes to work for his former Command Officer, Howard "Mack" McEvoy, at his training center in Atlanta.

Sanctum MMA appears on the surface to be a normal gym, training elite fighters to be the best. Except each trainer, hand-picked by Mack, possesses a special background that allows Mack to run one of the best-kept secrets in the country.

When twenty-three year old Quinn Wallace finally escapes her abusive husband, she turns to her father’s old Marine Corps buddy, Mack, for help. Broken and skittish, Quinn finds herself surrounded by large, intimidating men— men who could easily overpower her. She avoids them the best she can, but when Rick turns out to be more than just a rough fighter with bruised knuckles, she finds herself wondering if she can allow herself to trust again.

goodreads Amazon-Buy-Button

My Review

**Please note there may be spoilers for book 1 and book 2, Locked & Loaded and Friendly Fire**

Extraction Point is the final in the Ricochet series and such a fantastic instalment. Heather C. Leigh is just amazing, drawing me into the fray with intrigue and mystery and of course the sizzling steamy scenes. This is certainly a fantastic series full of hot MMA fighter/mercenaries and I would really love to hear more from the supporting characters.

Rick “Ricochet” Brennan is furious, Quinn’s past has finally caught up with her and Rick is desperate to find her. Every available operative is waiting for Ricochet to tell them the deal with Quinn. They are doing everything to try to find Quinn, every method possible. Quinn is like family with Sanctum MMA and they all want to find her and seek revenge.

Quinn is disorientated, she wakes and thinks she is a small child once again, but that is so far from the truth.

“I am already dead, Quinn thought as her vision wavered, his disfigured face was the last thing she saw before everything went black.”

Her body is beaten and broken, but she is determined not to show him any weakness and ends up blacking out again from his hands. When she wakes again, time is at a stand-still, she has no idea how long she was out. It’s the first time Quinn regrets not telling Rick about her past and takes inventory of her body and her injuries. It seems she’s alone in the house now, but can she escape?

It’s now sixteen hours since Quinn went missing and Rick still hasn’t gotten a location. He is beside himself and tries to pick a fight with someone just so he can beat the crap out of them.  Will he find her in time? What will he find? Can Quinn and Rick ever be happy together? Will the kidnapper be brought to justice?

This review is a little shorter than the others, I don’t want to give anything away, so you must pick up the series while they’re only $0.99 and find out for yourself. All I know is that I want more of these hot MMA fighters, will Dane, Ben, Tucker or Xander find their happily ever after? This whole series was fabulously written, fast paced, action packed, with alpha male protectors, intense passion and drama. The characters are fantastic, Quinn showing strength but vulnerability and Rick the strong protector that falls apart when Quinn disappears. This series is a must read for all romance readers.
5paperhearts

The Series:

CLICK THE COVER TO PURCHASE FROM AMAZON ALL IN THIS SERIES ARE CURRENTLY $0.99 EACH

About the Author

heather c leigh bioAfter growing up in New England, I currently live just outside Atlanta, GA.
I love the Red Sox and hate the Yankees.
I love hot, sexy romance novels, but hate long, drawn out misunderstandings as a plot line.
I love book series, but hate cliffhangers.
I love alpha males, but hate when they borderline on abusive.
Mostly? I love love love chocolate.

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitterAmazon

Giveaway

Signed Paperback of Relatively Famous & Incite (1 Winner)
a Rafflecopter giveaway