TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

4* Book Review of Beyond the Cut by Sarah Castille - BLOG TOUR

BeyondTheCutTourBanner2Check out the second in the Sinner's Tribe MC series, Beyond the Cut by Sarah Castille.

BeyondTheCut

Beyond the Cut (Sinner's Tribe MC #2)

by Sarah Castille
Release Date: 2nd June 2015
Genre: Adult Romance

She’s Holding on Tight.

As a teen, Dawn Delgado ran from a life on the streets straight into the arms of Jimmy “Mad Dog” Sanchez, a biker who promised to be her knight in shining armor. But his love was just another cage. Ten years later, Dawn is determined to start over again—and be the kind of woman, and mother, she was meant to be. Could it be that Cade “Ryder” O’Connor, a member of a rival club, is the answer to her prayers?

Will He Give Her the Ride of Her Life?

A loyal member of the Sinner’s Tribe, gritty outlaw Cade is another hard-living, hard-riding biker who’s willing to sacrifice everything that defines him—because that’s what losing the cut means. Dawn can’t deny the full-speed attraction that blazes between them, or the safety she feels in his leather-clad embrace. But will Cade’s love lead her down the road to her dreams? Or will she arrive at yet another dead end?

goodreads

My Review

Being the second in the series, I was looking forward to reading Cade’s story. I seem to be addicted to motorcycle club romances at the moment and this one is definitely another terrific read. Dawn is certainly a strong character that has gone through a lot in life, the drama surrounding her was immense and the badass biker, Cade shows his soft sweet side; the sacrifices we should all be willing to make for the ones we love. I did find it a little long and the political drama around the clubs was a little confusing for me. But overall it was a great read and addition to the series.

Dawn Delgado has two beautiful twin girls. Their father decided to be a bastard and took them away, now Dawn’s only goal in life is to get them back and clear her name.

Dawn had met Cade “Ryder” O’Connor when she was helping her best friend, Arianne and they’ve had a couple of very hot and very intense nights together. Both times though, Dawn has snuck out in the middle of the night, determined not to get involved with another biker, since she barely escaped the last one. Although, it seems trouble tracks Dawn everywhere she goes, Jimmy can’t handle that she left him. Her seven years with Jimmy weren’t picnics and roses and she will not go back.

Jimmy “Mad Dog” Sanchez has custody of his daughters, but his sister cares for them. Shelly-Ann is not kind, caring or nurturing at all and seems to have other things on her mind. She is bleeding Dawn dry, using her love for her daughters to demand all the money Dawn has. But why?

Cade is the Sinner’s Tribe treasurer and loyal to a fault. The rules he takes very seriously and when he sees Mad Dog in town when he was banished, Cade takes off in pursuit to hand out due punishment. Will he catch him or is it a trap?

He has never felt so drawn to a woman before and tries to fight their connection, but when trouble hits, Dawn is the only thing he’s really concerned about. There is also a lot of jealousy going on with Cade and a certain police detective, where Cade shows his alpha male tendencies.

Cade is determined to have Dawn, but can he commit when his devotion is to his tribe? Will Dawn accept Cade isn’t like Jimmy and she’s meant to be a biker chick? Will Dawn choose Cade over the civilian police detective? Can Dawn get her name cleared and her girls back?

I loved the dual point of view from both Dawn and Cade and the writing style by Sarah Castille is fabulous. All the characters are strong, showing growth and emotion. Beyond the Cut was full of intrigue, drama, love and spades of action. Will I read Sinner’s Steel and find out what Zane’s problem is with women? OF COURSE, I cannot wait.
4paperhearts

"This is why I joined the Sinners. Honour. Brotherhood. Loyalty. Men who would stand up for him. Men who always had his back. His club. His tribe."
~ loc 698 on my Kindle

12f31-hearts

Other books in the series:

rough justice

About the Author

sarah castilleNew York Times and USA Today Bestselling author, Sarah Castille, writes contemporary erotic romance and romantic suspense featuring blazingly hot alpha heroes and the women who tame them. A recovering lawyer and caffeine addict, she worked and traveled abroad before trading her briefcase and stilettos for a handful of magic beans and a home near the Canadian Rockies.

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter