TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Storm by Jo Raven

Release (v3)
Check it out! The latest release from Jo Raven and a new series, STORM.

Storm (Sex and Bullets, #1)Storm by Jo Raven
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I am a huge fan of Jo Raven and love the Inked Brotherhood and Damage Control. I was looking forward to this new series and was definitely not disappointed. HOT DAMN, what a sizzler! Storm was fabulously written, with twists along the way that kept me guessing and secrets hidden behind every corner. I certainly cannot wait for the next in this series and from Damage Control also.

Raylin O’Brien is nineteen and on the run. For the past two years she’s been trying to stay alive and under the radar from her father’s debt collectors. Hoping to have a quiet breather on a beach in Florida, Ray borrows a mansion and hides away. Until she notices a red-hot guy jogging down the beach. She’s intrigued, but still wary, up until he seems to disappear in the wild waves of a storm.

Their first meeting Ray notices his scars, his tattoos and the slight limp. What happened to this man? She is immediately drawn to him and their electricity cannot be denied for long; the pair quickly give in to their desires.

Storm has characteristics like his name would suggest, he’s moody, unpredictable and lightning hot. Just twenty-one, he’s keeping secrets of his own and Ray doesn’t know whether to believe his story or if she should share her own.

From past experience, Ray knows she mustn’t stay long or get attached, it could lead to trouble not only for herself but for Storm as well. But Storm knows the right words and one day leads to another and another until pieces of the puzzle cannot be hidden for too long.

Can they trust the other enough to share their secrets? Will their past catch up before the answers are given? Can they overcome their fears and the secrets that hunt them? Who is Storm really?

Follow the journey of both Storm and Ray to discover the deeply hidden secrets that will keep you guessing up until the very end. I fell in love with Storm, whose heart is big and strong, but vulnerable too. The characters within are fabulous and so very intriguing. Ms Raven has created a world full of mysteries, danger, scorching hot alphas and strong females, but the contrast between the three men is diverse and I cannot wait to read more about Hawk and Rook.

12f31-hearts
 Storm Teaser5 THIS

12f31-hearts

About the Author

jo ravenJo Raven is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author, best known for her series Inked Brotherhood and Damage Control. She writes edgy, contemporary New Adult romance with sexy bad boys and strong-willed heroines. She writes about MME fighters and tattoo artists, dark pasts that bleed into the present, loyalty and raw emotion. Add to that breathtaking suspense, super-hot sex scenes and a happy ending, and you have a Jo Raven® story.

WebsiteGoodreadsFacebookTwitter

Giveaway

a Rafflecopter giveaway
be my book boyfriend button