TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

Madly (Madly, #1) - M. Leighton I love Ms Leighton's writing style. After reading Down To You and as I already had this on my TBR list, I thought I would start this series. I realise now I should have started this a long time ago.Even though this is a novelette, it still gives the reader an introduction into the life of Madly, a nearly eighteen year old that is a princess. Madly is attending school, has friends and does all the normal things, only she isn't normal, she is a mermaid.During class, Madly feels pain, it doesn't make sense and she is goes to seek her parents and find out what is going on. Madly finds out that her parents are being held hostage.A sentinel, Jackson, is assigned to protect Madly. He has known Madly since childhood and they seem drawn to each other, but don't want to acknowledge their feelings. The tension is so thick you could cut it with a knife, but this is only because Madly is betrothed to another.Follow Madly's short introduction to find out who had kidnapped her parents and why. This is going to be a great series and I have already bought book 2 ready to delve into the action. The romance and adventure are just some of the great qualities this series will bring.