TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

Thorns of Decision - Breeana Puttroff Another fantastic read in the Dusk Gate Chronicles. This one gets down and dirty with the secrets that William's family seems to be keeping, not just from William but everyone.Quinn returns from the royal wedding to be sprung by her Mother for disappearing without approval. Her Mother is giving Quinn the silent treatment severely. Doesn't talk to her at all, skips out of the house before she wakes and doesn't get home until late. Her Mother doesn't want to discuss where Quinn even was or what she got up to. Is there something going on?Quinn's friends are also very suspicious. Zander, her boyfriend doesn't know if he can trust her any longer. She comes home with injuries and Zander gets concerned and doesn't know what is going on. Is she cheating on him with William or Thomas (William's brother)?Quinn's dreams are getting stranger and stranger. They are of her in Eirentheos and she feels they are trying to tell her something. But why would she be dreaming of Eirentheos in the first place? More secrets!!This series is just amazing, with this installment having more intrigue. Totally original and so very addictive. The story is so enjoyable that you can't put it down. I can't wait for the next installment and I believe it will be released towards the end of November.