TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

Harbinger - Peta Crake Not only is Peta an Australian author, but her novel is amazing. The story unfolds and brings some unexpected turns along the way. The easy flow of the story makes reading it so pleasurable and when I wasn't reading I was wondering what was going to happen to Phi next.Ophelia (Phi) is a messenger for the Gods. Her mother passed away 10 years ago and left her heartbroken and alone. Her father is a God and as such she was given a job to hand deliver messages between them. A messenger is not meant to be harmed, they are meant to be neutral like Switzerland. But as Phi discovers, even Gods have a price.Phi meets Aden, the son of Aphrodite. She turns him down and Aden takes this as a challenge. Sending her around the globe with messages, he discovers this is the only way she will see him. Along her journey she finds her father is not who she always believed him to be.The mystery of her father and the feelings that begin for Aden drive Phi to do some investigating. But questioning the Gods is not something done lightly. Phi is also hunted by a terrible creature that is looking for an orb. An orb that Phi has no idea what or where it is.Phi's adventure begins in Chapter One and doesn't end until the last page. This fantastic book is a must read for all that enjoy Mythology, humour, romance and action. It has it all.