TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

Sink or Swim - Ross Collier This book is from Australian author Ross Collier. One of the things I loved about it, was the location. AUSTRALIA, Melbourne and of course being in Melbourne at this minute, loved all the terminology and locations throughout. Meet Harry Gordon, an ex-football star and an ex-merchant banker! He had to take over the family business when his Father passed away. Gordon Steel is a supplier to the building industry and this book follows all the trials and tribulations that follows running a business based on tender applications.Poor Harry gets a phone call early one morning from a work colleague to say a worker has been found dead in the office. This is where it all starts…. Who killed poor old Edna?? Was it another employee or somebody with ulterior motives?Harry likes puzzles and when his old football coach asks for Harry to check up on his daughter, he can’t refuse. The only problem is that Rebecca is his ex-girlfriend. Harry gets involved in helping Rebecca sort out her life as well. Poor Harry!With each chapter the plot thickened and the stories evolved. I couldn’t put it down, it was so addictive and I wanted to find out what happened to Harry in the end. This book has it all, non-stop action, suspense, intrigue and even love. A must read for those who love suspenseful thrillers.