TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Seven Sons by Lili St Germain

Summary: My father was most certainly NOT an innocent man. As the leader of the Gypsy Brothers MC, he was guilty of many things. But he died for a crime that he didn’t commit, framed by an enemy within who then stole his club and everything he had ever worked to protect.

Including my innocence.

When Dornan Ross framed my father, he set into motion a series of events that could never be undone. My father was murdered by Dornan Ross and his sons when I was fifteen years old.

Before my father died, Dornan Ross and his seven sons stole my innocence, branded my skin and in doing so, ensured that their lives would be prematurely cut short. That they would suffer.

I’ve just turned twenty-one, and I’m out for blood. I'm out for revenge.

But I didn't expect to fall for Jase, the youngest brother in the club.

I didn't expect that he would turn my world upside down, yank my heart out of my chest and ride away into the sunset with it.

Now, I'm faced with an impossible choice - Jase, or avenging my fathers death?

Title: Seven Sons
Series: Gypsy Brothers #1
Author: Lili St Germain
Publisher: Self
Released: 3rd January 2014
Genre: New Adult Erotic Romance
Format: Kindle
Source: My Kindle Library Shelf

OH MY GOODNESS! Wow, this series is fantastic and I need more now. Michelle from Novels on the Run recommended this series and I grabbed it quick smart. They are a serial type read, so quick and addictive. The writing style of Lili Saint Germain is amazing and nonstop action to boot.

Juliette Portland hasn’t had an easy life. Growing up the daughter of the President of Gypsy Brother’s Motorcycle club is anything but glamorous. When she was fifteen and in love with Jason Ross, her whole life was turned upside down. Juliette’s father was accused of a crime he didn’t commit and in turn murdered; all while Juliette herself was beaten and abused with her innocence taken away by the Brothers.

Waiting for her imminent death, Juliette is rescued by an honest police man and whisked away before she’s killed. Now six years later and after multiple suicide attempts, she has decided her life’s ambition is to avenge herself and her Father.

It took her three years to arrange everything and become of age to legally make the changes she needs. Juliette Portland no longer exists and Samantha Peyton, a buxom brunette with feisty dance moves rocks up to the club looking for a job.

Follow as Sammi plans how to kill each son of Dornan Ross (excluding Jason of course) and finally Dornan himself. Read how she will watch each one die with satisfaction on her face, watch their face when she tells them exactly who she is. Watch out Gypsy Brothers, here comes the avenging angel!

5 AVENGING HEARTS

5 AVENGING HEARTS
d14a4-addtogoodreads
hearts
Other books in the series:

Pre-order Four Score now, arriving May 26th, 2014.

hearts