TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Picture Perfect by Elisabeth Grace - BLOG TOUR

PicturePerfectTourBanner1
Today I have the wonderful pleasure of sharing my opinions of this fantastic book, Picture Perfect. The Limelight series is awesome and should be read by all. Check it out below and a giveaway at the bottom.

PPCover

Picture Perfect (Limelight #2)

by Elisabeth Grace
Released: March 2014
Genre: New Adult Contemporary Romance

Being the daughter of a big-city mayor, twenty-one year old Skye Summers has giant shoes to fill in her first real job out of college. With the public spotlight on her family, and her dad’s expectations running high, she jumps at the chance to work side-by-side on an important project with her sexy new boss.

Playboy entrepreneur Landon Steele has built a successful entertainment PR firm and broken more than a few hearts along the way. He’s counting on his enthusiastic new assistant to help him expand his business into LA… until he discovers she’s a pampered rich girl who’s in the public spotlight as much as his famous clients. Still, he agrees to give her a chance, and soon the two are heating up the bedroom as well as the boardroom.

But when Skye’s ex-boyfriend threatens to reveal a dangerous secret from her past, her job, relationship with Landon, and her father’s career are suddenly all on the line. Will she be forced to leave Landon? Or will she pursue her heart, regardless of the cost?

d14a4-addtogoodreads

My Review

I really loved Picture Perfect and enjoyed Rumor Has It; Elisabeth Grace has a fantastic writing style and her characters are varied and lovable. I couldn’t wait to read Picture Perfect and cannot wait for Collateral Damage to be released. I also hope Katie gets her own story, she is such a fun character and a big part of the series.

Twenty One year old Skye Summers is starting a new job as a personal assistant to multi-millionaire playboy Landon Steele. Being the daughter of the Mayor hasn’t been easy, but she knows one thing, how to deal with press and how to talk to people.

Skye was seeing Vic for seven long months. At the beginning everything was rainbows and unicorns, but the longer she was with him, the more paranoid and forceful he became. Skye had had enough and wanted out, Vic had other plans and knocks her around a little. Horrified she runs!

Starting this new job is very exciting and it’s her first after graduating college. Landon thinks she is just a rich, blonde bombshell without any brains or knowhow. Skye proves herself and shows how capable she is and everything seems to be falling into place.

Vic shows up trying to get Skye back and of course she refuses. He grabs her again, but rich-man-in-expensive-suit (or knight is shining armour) shows up and Landon saves her this time. With Skye’s father running for Senate, she doesn’t want to cause any bad publicity and she keeps everything quiet about Vic.

Skye and Landon are spending a lot of time together and head to LA. With temptation too hard to resist, they struggle to keep their hands off each other.

Vic turns up and knows exactly what to say to get Skye back; Skye has such a big heart that she doesn’t want anybody she loves hurt and doesn’t worry about her own safety.

Landon’s past exploits come back to haunt him and Skye makes her decision easily. Publicity is around every corner and with Landon and Skye still trying to open the business in LA, everything is touch and go for a bit.

Will Skye’s father be successful in his run for the Senate? Will Landon’s expansion into LA be fruitful? What is the full story of Landon’s past? Will they both give in to temptation? Can Skye ever be free from Vic?

This was a wonderful and unpredictable read. Ms Grace puts some twists in the journey and shows how family loyalty and love can prevail. Skye is a fantastic character that shows strength and ability to show others how to handle themselves when in the spotlight. With intrigue, love, questioned work ethics and loyalty, Picture Perfect is certainly a must read. With each instalment in the series capable of being read as a standalone, it’s another added benefit to all.

5  IN THE LIMELIGHT HEARTS

5 IN THE LIMELIGHT HEARTS
hearts
Other books in the series:

Rumor Has It Elisabeth Grace-ebooksm2

About the Author

ElisabethI have a soft spot for romance novels with happily ever afters and a hot spot for alpha males! I currently live outside Toronto, Canada with my hubby and two small children. Life is busy, but never to busy for a good story and to share my love of reading and writing with others.

My debut New Adult Contemporary Romance, Rumor Has It, releases December 6, 2013.
For more of the lowdown on me feel free to visit my author website at http://www.Elisabeth-Grace.com

Giveaway