TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of Bound Forever by Hanna Peach

ON SALE!!

Bound#2 Sale 403x403

Summary: The stunning conclusion to Bound by Lies…

“Kitten”
Caden and I on the run. Together. But he still won’t let me touch him and I know he is still keeping things from me. I am determined to uncover everything - at any cost. Even if it tears us apart.

Caden
Jacob is back. He’s back and he knows about her. Now, everything that binds the three of us together are twisting and tightening, pulling us all together. I can feel the inevitable coming… I don’t know how this will end… all I know is, there will be blood.

Adult romantic suspense. +18 years.

Bound Forever FINALTitle: Bound Forever
Series: Bound #2
Author: Hanna Peach
Publisher: Self
Released: 6th August 2014
Genre: Adult Romantic Suspense
Format: eGalley
Source: from Author for an honest review - thank you.

I absolutely loved Bound by Lies, it was intriguing, hot and a lot of fun. I was highly anticipating the final book and it certainly didn’t disappoint. Hanna Peach has a way of drawing the reader in, with even more secrets being revealed, plus the chase to find Kitten, Bound Forever has a bit of everything.

Kitten has been kidnapped by the man she loves. Not that she would admit that to him, but being handcuffed to the car seat, she is questioning her feelings. Who is Caden Thaine, or is it Harper Lexington or Harper Boone? Everything is getting so confusing and Kitten doesn’t know if she can trust Caden with so many secrets surrounding him.

They arrive to a sprawling mansion, it’s a little unkempt but still a beautiful estate. Driving in, Kitten realises that this must have been Caden’s family home. Wylie comes out, he’s the caretaker for the estate and a trusted friend.

Kitten is shown to her room and is very impressed with everything. All her wardrobes are full of clothes for her already and Kitten is excited to be sharing a room with Caden. Unfortunately, Caden didn’t tell her that this room is just hers, is she just a job to him?

Wondering through the mansion, Kitten finds one room locked and a gallery showing family portraits. Seeing the family portrait though, Caden’s sister isn’t the same girl she found in the photo in his wallet, so who is she?

Jacob Tyrell is still searching for Kitten. He is determined to make her pay for running away and betraying him to the police. How long will it take for him to find her?

Kitten is tired of all of Caden’s secrets, she demands answers, but he won’t share. Kitten tells him she wants another cop to watch her and a new safe house. She’s tired of having to live with Caden and his moody silence. Holding up in her room, Caden decides to share some of his pain with her, but will it be enough to satisfy her unending curiosity?

When Kitten tries to talk to her friend Dixie, she starts to worry when there’s no answer. Trying again, Kitten gets a bad feeling and runs to Caden. Planning to check it out, Kitten is housebound and Caden goes hunting. What happened to Dixie? Will Kitten do as she’s told and stay put? Will Jacob catch her? What will happen if he does? Will Caden and Kitten ever be free?

How important is Kitten to Caden, just a job or his life? I loved the strong protective streak they have for each other and how Kitten can still surprise him with her skills and stubborn determination. With the past and present POV throughout, I was able to get the full story behind these two lovable characters and their reasons for living. Such an emotional rollercoaster and the surprises that Ms Peach includes makes for another fantastic read that all romantic suspense readers should grab.

5 INTENSE HEART-PUMPING HEARTS

5 INTENSE HEART-PUMPING HEARTS

Bound by Lies (Bound #1)

bound-by-lies-final1

Check out my review HERE!

About the Author

HannaHanna began to write at the tender age of seven, starting with a daring and questionable autobiography entitled Go Suck a Lemon. Perhaps it was a little before its time.

After leaving school she agreed with everyone who said she needed to get a degree and a real job to become a proper adult. She kept writing as a hobby. After starting (and never finishing) several degrees and switching from multiple careers, she finally decided that being a real adult was overrated. In 2012, she sold everything, moved to Europe and began to write full-time.

Eternally restless, Hanna has lived in Indonesia, Australia, Germany and Scotland. She is currently residing in England.

She is addicted to coffee and chocolate and would one day like to own a dragon.