TurnersAntics

Turner's Antics

Day in the life of a Mum with 3 kids and loves to read! With my many gadgets.

5* Book Review of The Professional by Kresley Cole

Summary: HE MAKES THE RULES . . .

Mafiya enforcer Aleksandr “The Siberian” Sevastyan’s loyalty to his boss is unwavering, until he meets the boss’s long-lost daughter, a curvy, tantalizing redhead who haunts his mind and heats his blood like no other. Ordered to protect her, Sevastyan will do anything to possess her as well—on his own wicked terms.

RULES ARE MADE TO BE BROKEN . . .
PhD student Natalie Porter had barely recovered from her first sight of the breathtakingly gorgeous Sevastyan before the professional hit man whisks her away to Russia, thrusting her into a world of extreme wealth and wanton pleasures. With every day she spends under his protection, she falls deeper under his masterful spell.

ARE YOU READY TO PLAY?
Yet all is not as it seems. To remove Natalie from an enemy’s reach, Aleksandr spirits her into hiding. From an opulent palace in Russia to the decadent playgrounds of the mega-wealthy in Paris, the two lovers will discover that even their darkest—and most forbidden—fantasies can come true . . .

the professionalTitle: The Professional
Series:  Game Maker #1
Author: Kresley Cole
Publisher: Simon and Schuster Australia
Released: 1st June 2014
Genre: Erotica Contemporary Romance
Format: Paperback
Source: Simon and Schuster Australia - thank you so much

HOLEY MOLEY!! What a fast paced, addictive book. This is my first Kresley Cole read and I am biting my nails waiting for number 2, The Master and it doesn’t come out until next year. GGGGRRRR! Natalie is an awesome character, with so much spice and attitude. When I first started reading, my first impression was, WOW, love the style and I’m hooked in the first chapter. That’s an amazing feat and I’m going to have to find some more of Ms Cole’s books.

Natalie Porter is a twenty-four year old that is struggling in life. She is working two restaurant jobs and a teaching job just to get by. She was adopted and has always been curious about her biological father. Beginning her search, Natalie finds the cost involved isn’t small. Things are at a standstill when her investigator has stopped responding to her messages. All she knows is that he was getting close to finding her father, then bam, nothing.

Natalie thinks of herself as a manalyst, when she’s out with her friends, she will see a man and is able to size him up on his negative qualities. Until she spots HIM; standing at the bar she sees this giant of a man, all muscle and attitude. Natalie isn’t able to get a read and is instantly attracted to him. With some encouragement from her friends, Natalie walks up to this man and tries to hit on him. The only things she can ascertain is that he has a Russian accent. Without another word he storms out of the bar….

Natalie is in a compromising position in the bathtub when she realises the Russian is standing in the doorway. He demands her to get dressed because they have a plane to catch, but Natalie isn’t following his rules and Sevastyan carries her to his car almost naked.

Arriving in Russia Natalie is determined to get some answers and has walked right into a mafia war. She is in grave danger with assassins hunting her down, being the missing daughter of a mafia boss, she is highly sought after. This also means that if anyone touches her, even intimately, they could be killed, Sevastyan is at risk even though he’s the right-hand man.

Natalie still doesn’t like following rules and tempts Sevastyan every chance she gets. This complicated and mysterious man is the only thing she can think about; other than learning the family business.

Will Sevastyan put his life in danger just to be with Natalie? Will Natalie survive the hunt? What will happen between the mafia families? What about her life back in America?

Absolutely fantastic, amazingly addictive, unique, and exciting and I need the next brother, Maksimilian Sevastyan NOW. Maksim was very interesting and he is somehow more dangerous than The Siberian. Everybody I have told about this book has also loved it. Kresley Cole you are a genius. Of course I highly recommend this book to all erotic readers, it’s a must!

5 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING  HEARTS

5 ABSOLUTELY AMAZING HEARTS

hearts

The Master (The Game Maker #2)

the master

PRE-ORDER

hearts

About the Author

kresley coleKresley Cole is the #1 New York Times bestselling author of the electrifying Immortals After Darkparanormal series, the young adult Arcana Chronicles series, the erotic Gamemakers series, and five award-winning historical romances.

A master’s grad and former athlete, she has traveled over much of the world and draws from those experiences to create her memorable characters and settings.

Her IAD books have been translated into twenty foreign languages, garnered three RITA awards, a Hall of Fame induction, and consistently appear on the bestseller lists, in the U.S. and abroad.

Cole lives in Florida with her family and “far too many animals.”

simon-and-schuster-australia-logo.jpgw131h142h168